Raise your glass to better wine preservation. Sub-Zero wine storage is far more than just a wine chiller, employing a suite of technologies to protect wine from its four enemies: light, heat, humidity and vibration. Like wine with a fine meal, Sub-Zero wine storage complements your decor; thoughtful design makes these products a pleasure to own.
Two independant storage and temperature zones, each sealed and digitally controlled, allow you to simultaneously maintain pefect cellar and serving conditions in the same unit. Microprocessor control maintains even temperatures to within one degree of your presets. The ultra-violet glass panel filters out the harmful rays that can cause premature aging. The quiet compressor lets wines rest undisturbed, without the vibration that can harm delicate wines. Shelves glide out smoothly, providing access without agitation. The result? Perfect condtions and perfect wine.
Our 457mm wide integrated wine storage unit ICBIW-18, has no visible hinges or grilles and is designed to sit flush with adjacent cabinetry. You choose from classic stainless steel panels with either tubular or pro handles or opt for custom cabinetry to blend seamlessly with your choice of furniture. Stores up to 59 bottles.
- ICBIW-18 457mm Integrated Wine Storage
- ICBIW-24 610mm Integrated Wine Storage
- ICBIW-30 762mm Integrated Wine Storage
- ICBIW-30R 762mm Integrated Wine Storage with Refrigerated Drawers
ENEMY NO.1 – HEAT
No one likes premature aging. But that is what excessive heat and unstable temperatures cause in wine. Sub-Zero maintains wine’s preferred habitat – cool and steady – in two independent storage zones. Each can be set in a range of 5C to 18C. Digital controls hold the temperature within one degree of the set point.
ENEMY NO.2 - LIGHT
Light affects ageing and has been implicated in causing unpleasant aromas. That is why many winemakers use dark bottles. But invisible ultraviolet light penetrates even dark glass, not to mention the glass doors of many wine cooling units. Sub-Zero’s UV-resistant, bronze-tinted glass shields wine from harmful rays.
ENEMY NO.3 - HUMIDTY
When it comes to humidity, wine appreciates moderation. Too little moisture in the air makes corks dry out and shrink, letting the wine oxidize. Too much, makes labels peel and rot. Sub-Zero’s dual evaporators, one for each storage zone, maintain steady, moderate humidity.
ENEMY NO.4 - VIBRATION
A rough, noisy compressor would disturb more than the peace of your household. Mechanical vibration can damage delicate wines, such as a Pinot Grigio. Sub-Zero’s quiet compressor lets wines rest undisturbed. Shelves glide in and out smoothly, providing access without agitating the wine.
- New inventory system allows you to label wine racks for better organisation
- Redesigned digital touch control panel allows temperature settings to one degree of set point
- 2 temperature zones from 5-18 degrees celcius
- 5 upper and 9 lower compartment shelves
- Angled display shelf
- 59 bottle capacity (75cl)
- Full-view, UV-resistant glass door
- Rust-proof, roller-glide shelving with cherry wood facings
- Discreet display lighting
- Insulated, low vibration compressor
- 90 degree door stop setting
- Optional lock
- Optional dessert wine rack holds small bottles securely
- Optional self regulating humidor with two-way humidity control.
- Height: 2134 (mm)
- Width: 457 (mm)
- Depth: 610 (mm)
- Energy Class: A
- Energy Use: 146(kWh/yr)
- Decibel Rating: 44
- Temperature Wine: 5 to 18 (˚C)
- Temperature Zones: 2
- Transport Weight: 118 (kg)
- Voltage: 220-240 (V)
- Electrical Load: 0.3 (Amp)
- Electrical Connection: 13 (Amp)
- Door Clearance: 419 (mm)
- Bottle Storage: 59 (0.75L)