Who says you don't have room for a real oven?
You may have a small kitchen, but big culinary dreams. Say hello to the new Wolf 60cm E series wall oven. It's slim enough to fit into almost any kitchen design, yet delivers the precise control you need to achieve delicious results with any dish. Pair it with a 60cm induction cooktop or convection steam oven, a 31cm module and narrower Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers - and you'll have a compact kitchen even a chef would admire.
New smaller, slimmer designs deliver big performance. The new 60cm E series built-in ovens couple high performing built-in convection cooking, with new slimmer sizes, ensuring delicious results, available in two slim sizes, 60cm x 60cm, or 60cm x 45cm - to outfit even the most compact kitchens.
The single convection fan circulates heat evenly and consistently, so everything from roast chicken to chocolate chip cookies comes out crisp and beautifully browned. Eleven cooking modes – including oft-requested ones like Convection and Keep Warm – create the perfect environment for any dish. Gourmet mode even senses the shape and size of commonly prepared foods for easy, hands off meal preparation. And the ICBSO24TE delivers extra convenience with a self-clean feature and Quick Preheat mode that's up to 50% faster than a normal preheat mode.
- ICBSO2418TE/S/TH 60cm E Series Transitional Single Oven (45cm deep)
- ICBSO24TE/S/TH 60cm E Series Transitional Single Oven (60cm deep)
A single convection fan combines with three heating elements to circulate heat evenly and consistently throughout the interior cavity, eliminating hot and cool spots, to help ensure all dishes are cooked evenly. Everything from roast chicken to chocolate chip cookies comes out crisp and perfectly browned.
Transitional design coordinates with other Sub-Zero and Wolf products that fit into 60 cm openings - perfect for standard European cabinetry. The 60cm x 45cm version also fits easily into the same install space as a 60cm Wolf convection steam oven, Wolf coffee system, or Wolf dropdown door microwave for added symmetry in horizontal and vertical stacking options. Optional pro handle accessory allows for the oven to fit into multiple kitchen designs.
11 COOKING MODES
Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash. Eleven modes are Bake, Bake Humid, Slow Cook, Convection, Convection Humid, Convection Bake, Broil, Convection Broil, Gourmet, Slow Roast and Keep Warm.
Bake Humid and Convection Humid modes keep steam from escaping throughout the cooking process to ensure moisture is retained, eliminating the risk of drying out foods and reducing use of additives like butter.
The 60cm E series built-in ovens come with Wolf's exclusive cooking setting, Gourmet mode. Gourmet mode adjusts the time and temperature of a food item, from meats and vegetable dishes to frozen appetizers, based on the amount and size of the food being prepared, ensuring consistent, delicious results. Cook gorgeously browned meats to preference, with proper resting time accounted for automatically.
Quick Preheat mode heats up to 50% faster than a typical preheat mode.
- A hidden bake element allows for obstacle-free cleaning of the oven's floor, while a recessed broil element provides more room for large dishes.
- The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature, eliminating guesswork when preparing roasts and other meats.
- Black porcelain enhances the oven’s interior with contemporary aesthetics, creating a bold cooking backdrop. .
- Includes easy to use self-clean, delayed start, and timed cook features.
- Wolf's 60cm oven has an adjustable oven rack, plus one versatile porcelain-coated pan.
- Dual halogen lights create a bright interior that allows you to monitor the progress of your meals more easily.
- Height: 597 (mm)
- Width: 597 (mm)
- Depth: 546 (mm)
- Energy Class: A
- Transport Weight: 36 (kg)
- Heating Elements: 3 (Qty)
- Convection: Yes
- Electrical Connection: 20 (Amp)
- Electrical Load: 20 (Amp)
- Voltage: 220-240 (V)
- Lowest Temperature: 30 (˚C)
- Oven 1 Interior: 457 x 350 x 406 (WxHxD mm)
- Interior Usable Volume: 68 (L)
- Oven Grill: Yes
- Highest Temperature: 300 (˚C)