Wolf Dual Fuel ranges deliver the best of both worlds. Above, the fine control of Wolf's patented Dual-stacked gas burners, with a choice of surface options such as a French Top, Charbroiler or Griddle; all designed to provide perfect cooking. Below, the self-cleaning, dual convection electric oven, with its two fans, four heating elements and ten cooking modes.
Large enough to hold a 30kg roast, it has an ergonomic flip down control panel and digital temperature read-out controls that allows cooks to check the oven's status, without the need to bend down. The 1219mm wide model offers four surface configurations and one goal: perfect results every time.
DUAL CONVECTION - A WOLF INNOVATION
Use dual convection for virtually any baking, roasting, or broiling you do. You'll see (and taste) levels of consistency and guesswork-free precision you never knew were possible. That's because of an innovative technology, exclusive to Wolf, that uses two fans and multiple heating elements to control heat and airflow more precisely and produce more uniform temperature without the hot and cool spots common with less sophisticated single convection systems. Bake three racks of cookies without even having to rotate the trays.
10 COOKING MODES
Most ovens treat different cooking processes - baking and roasting, a pie or a prime rib - as if they were the same. Far from it. The Wolf dual convection oven offers 10 cooking modes, so every preparation you create gets exactly the heat and airflow it needs for delicious results. Select a mode such as convection roast, enter a temperature with the control knob or keypad, and voila. Deliciousness is on the way...
DUAL STACKED BURNERS
Look closely at the gas burners on a Wolf dual fuel range. They're called dual-stacked, sealed burners. See the two tiers of flame ports? One delivers higher heat; the other comes on for lower heat settings. Turn it way up for high-kW searing heat. Twist that red knob the other way and you can instantly have the merest breath of flame for simmering without boiling and melting without scorching. And the continuum of control you have in between - it's like nothing you've ever cooked with before
A BREEZE TO CLEAN
The "sealed" part of dual-stacked, sealed burners refers to the burners' setting within a sealed drip pan. Sloshes and spills stay right there for fast, easy cleanups.
The 4.8 kW French Top is an optional feature that provides a 56cm cooking surface. The concentric rings allow for the surface to expand with the heat while remaining flat. The rings also provide thermal breaks in the cast iron that distribute the heat in a graduated intensity, hottest in the center and coolest around the edges.
This product, along with many other Sub-Zero & Wolf appliances are certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant by Star-K Kosher Certification. Certified appliances meet strict religious regulations in conjunction with specific instructions found on www.star-k.org.
- Red, black or stainless steel control knobs with infinite control.
- Hydraulic, load bearing dampened door.
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil element. .
- Large viewing, triple-pane window and dual halogen interior lights
- Cobalt blue, porcelain oven interior
- Digital Temperature probe
- 2 x Pyrolitic self-cleaning oven (98 litre)
- 1 x full width cobalt blue baking tray
- Delayed start, timed cook and Sabbath features
- Six-level rack guides with two adjustable oven racks
- Full extension ball bearing oven rack
- True simmer setting on all burners, melt setting on the smallest burner.
- Automatic flame re-ignition
- Flame recognition
- 3 phase compatible
- Star K Approved
- Height: 937 (mm)
- Width: 1216 (mm)
- Depth: 749 (mm)
- Door Clearence: 495 (mm)
- Infrared Teppan Yaki: 5.6 (kW)
- Energy Class: E/F large, C/D small
- Transport Weight: 301 (kg)
- Heating Elements: 4 (Qty)
- Burner Large: 3 x 4.8 (kW)
- Convection: Yes
- Oven 2 Interior: 356 x 419 x 483 (WxHxD mm)
- Electrical Connection: 40 (Amp)
- Voltage: 220-240 (V)
- Oven 1 Interior: 635 x 419 x 483 (WxHxD mm)
- Electrical Load: 35 (Amp)
- Burners Small: 1 x 2.7 (kW)
- Oven Usable Volume: 61 + 111 (L)
- Oven Grill: Yes