With range sizes from 762mm to 1524mm, kitchens large and small become gateways to the exciting new world of dual fuel cooking. At any size, a Wolf dual fuel range steals the show with its classic professional look, eye-catching cobalt blue oven interior, and famous red knobs. (Black and stainless knobs are available as a no-cost substitution.) Ranges are sculpted in heavy-gauge stainless steel and tested to perform beautifully through decades of heavy, daily use.
Some Wolf innovations are high-tech. Others simply reflect the practical thinking of people who make only cooking products. Bright, well-placed halogen oven lights to give you a true picture. A self-clean feature that really cleans. Racks that slide smoothly, including a bottom rack that glides all the way out, solidly supported by the oven door, for easy access to large roasts or your holiday turkey.
With a combined capacity of 150 litres between the separated large and small ovens, the Wolf 1219mm Dual Fuel Range offers the space and flexibility for all of your cooking needs. The expansive rangetop is available in four configurations, with options including an infrared charbroiler or griddle, and the versatile French Top. Below, a Wolf dual convection oven provides 10 cooking modes and a distinctive cobalt blue interior. Its two convection fans and four heating elements give the user convenience and superior control over ten different cooking modes. Brilliant halogen lights illuminate the beautiful blue oven interior.
The Wolf ICBDF486G features a versatile 5.6kW griddle/teppanyaki, along with 6 dual stacked, sealed gas burners for the utmost control.
- ICBDF484F Dual Fuel Range with French Top
- ICBDF486C Fuel Range with Charbroiler
- ICBDF484CG Fuel Range with Charbroiler and Griddle
DUAL CONVECTION - A WOLF INNOVATION
Use dual convection for virtually any baking, roasting, or broiling you do. You'll see (and taste) levels of consistency and guesswork-free precision you never knew were possible. That's because of an innovative technology, exclusive to Wolf, that uses two fans and multiple heating elements to control heat and airflow more precisely and produce more uniform temperature without the hot and cool spots common with less sophisticated single convection systems. Bake three racks of cookies without even having to rotate the trays.
10 COOKING MODES
Most ovens treat different cooking processes - baking and roasting, a pie or a prime rib - as if they were the same. Far from it. The Wolf dual convection oven offers 10 cooking modes, so every preparation you create gets exactly the heat and airflow it needs for delicious results. Select a mode such as convection roast, enter a temperature with the control knob or keypad, and voila. Deliciousness is on the way...
DUAL STACKED BURNERS
Look closely at the gas burners on a Wolf dual fuel range. They're called dual-stacked, sealed burners. See the two tiers of flame ports? One delivers higher heat; the other comes on for lower heat settings. Turn it way up for high-kW searing heat. Twist that red knob the other way and you can instantly have the merest breath of flame for simmering without boiling and melting without scorching. And the continuum of control you have in between - it's like nothing you've ever cooked with before
A BREEZE TO CLEAN
The "sealed" part of dual-stacked, sealed burners refers to the burners' setting within a sealed drip pan. Sloshes and spills stay right there for fast, easy cleanups.
The infrared griddle operates at 5.6kW. It is thermostatically controlled, which means once the set temperature is reached, the heat cycles to hold that temperature. Perfect for pancakes, breakfasts, steaks, chicken and pretty much anything else you care to cook on it.
This product, along with many other Sub-Zero & Wolf appliances are certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant by Star-K Kosher Certification. Certified appliances meet strict religious regulations in conjunction with specific instructions found on www.star-k.org.
- Red, black or stainless steel control knobs with infinite control.
- Hydraulic, load bearing dampened door.
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil element. .
- Large viewing, triple-pane window and dual halogen interior lights
- Cobalt blue, porcelain oven interior
- Digital Temperature probe
- 2 x Pyrolitic self-cleaning oven (98 litre)
- 1 x full width cobalt blue baking tray (98 litre)
- Delayed start, timed cook and Sabbath features
- Six-level rack guides with two adjustable oven racks
- Full extension ball bearing oven rack
- True simmer setting on all burners, melt setting on the smallest burner.
- Automatic flame re-ignition
- Flame recognition
- 3 phase compatible
- Star K Approved
- Height: 937 (mm)
- Width: 1216 (mm)
- Depth: 749 (mm)
- Door Clearence: 495 (mm)
- Infrared Teppan Yaki: 5.6 (kW)
- Energy Class: E/F large, C/D small
- Transport Weight: 207 (kg)
- Heating Elements: 4 (Qty)
- Burner Large: 5 x 4.8 (kW)
- Convection: Yes
- Oven 2 Interior: 762 x 419 x 483 (WxHxD mm)
- Electrical Connection: 40 (Amp)
- Voltage: 220-240 (V)
- Electrical Load: 30 (Amp)
- Burners Small: 1 x 2.7 (kW)
- Oven Usable Volume: 61 + 111 (L)
- Oven Grill: Yes