Wolf offers the industry’s widest range of gas cooktop styles, and the new 914mm transitional gas cooktop features five dual-stacked, sealed burners in a polished design. The patented two-tiered burners give cooks greater control over a wide range of heat output, from 5.3kW for restaurant-quality sears and fast boil times to a mere breath of flame for gentle simmering of sauces, soups and other delicate foods. The cooktop’s seamless burner pan is constructed from a single piece of stainless steel, and porcelain-coated, cast iron grates make it easy to slide pots from burner to burner without lifting.
The controls consist of four brushed stainless control knobs capped in black and set against an all-glass panel. LED-backlit indicator lights appear around each knob, only as controls are engaged, giving the panel a clean, quiet look when not in use.
The Wolf 914mm transitional gas cooktop offers five dual-stacked, sealed burners with heat outputs as high as 5.3kW for boil times that are 25% faster than earlier models. The stainless steel and black glass design make it a natural fit for kitchens that blend traditional and contemporary elements.
- ICBCG304T/S 762mm Transitional Gas Cooktop
- ICBCG365T/S 914mm Transitional Gas Cooktop
PATENTED DUAL-STACKED SEALED BURNERS
Bring new dimensions of control to your cooking. Wolf's dual-stacked burner design, with two tiers of flame ports, bring the flame closer to (or further away from) the cooking vessel to deliver the right heat for the task at hand.
SIMMER AND MELT
The lower tier of the Wolf dual-stacked burner provides a range of precision control down to the merest breath of flame, capably maintaining the ultra-low Kw you need to splendidly melt chocolate or cheese and confidently keep homemade sauces and soups at the ideal simmer for hours.
The most powerful burner on a Wolf gas cooktop ever. Boil even larger stock pots of water 25 percent faster than with earlier models.
Stainless control knobs capped in black are set against an all-glass control panel. LED-backlit indicator lights appear only as controls are engaged, giving the panel a pure, clean look when not in use.
- Seamless Stainless Steel Burner Pan: Cleanup is simple, thanks to the one-piece stainless steel burner pan.
- Individual Spark Ignition System: Each burner has a sensor that detects if the flame has gone out while you're cooking and automatically re-ignites it electronically.
- Porcelain-coated, Cast-iron Burner Grates
- Continuous cast-iron grates with a matte black, porcelain finish let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
- Height: 102 (mm)
- Width: 914 (mm)
- Depth: 533 (mm)
- Voltage: 220-240 (V)
- Electrical Connection: 13 (Amp)
- Electrical Load: 0.5 (Amp)
- Burner Large: 5.3 (kW)
- Burners Small: 3 x 2.7 (kW)
- Burner Medium: 3.5 (kW)