Wolf's new line of induction cooktops heats cookware instantly and delivers precise control at both high and low end, all on a cool, safe cooking surface. Sear, saute, simmer with complete confidence. Now offered in two distinct designs, four different sizing options, including a 91cm model with unique bridge feature that accomodates over-sized pots and pans. Induction cooking has been used for decades by professionals and homeowners demanding the best in performance. They are 90-95% energy efficient; as a result, no heat is wasted because energy is supplied directly to the cooking vessel. With Wolf’s framed induction cooktops the classic stainless steel trim co-ordinates with other Sub-Zero & Wolf appliances, while the subtly patterned glass design, hides any unsightly scratches. The ICBCI304C/B offers 4 highly efficient, low energy induction elements.
- ICBCI243C/B 600mm Contemporary Induction Cooktop
- ICBCI365C/B 914mm Contemporary Induction Cooktop
Co-ordinates with any kitchen design and perfect for use with Wolf's Downdraft Extraction.
SAFE AND EASY-TO-CLEAN
Black Ceran glass ceramic surface is resistant to scratching, staining, impact and heat. Cookware sensing—elements will not be energised without an induction-compatible pan on the cooktop surface, while the temperature limiter ensures the safe operating temperature of ceramic glass is never exceeded. The hot-surface indicator lights in the control panel, when required.
HIGH EFFICIENCY, LOW ENERGY
Energy efficient induction technology heats the cookware, not the glass, for a cooler, safer cooking surface. Four high-efficiency induction elements deliver power and control Maximum element power: 2 x 1800 W with 3000 W boost and 2 x 1200 W. Hi-Power mode boosts the power on the 1800 W elements by diverting power from the adjacent element, when you need it.
True Simmer setting on two elements for holding stews and sauces below boiling. Unique to Wolf - Melt setting on two elements is so gentle it removes the need for a bain marie when melting chocolate directly in the pan. Illuminated touch controls with graduated control lighting and adjustable sound frequency and volume.
- Lock mode—cooktop will be locked so that no elements can be turned on
- Universal OFF turns all elements off
- Countdown timer with 1 to 99 minute range
- Flexible cooking configurations for a large variety of pan sizes and dish preparation
- Illuminated white LED sliding touch controls provide clean and clear feedback
- Height: 64 (mm)
- Width: 762 (mm)
- Depth: 533 (mm)
- Voltage: 220-240 (V)
- Electrical Connection: 40 (Amp)
- Electrical Load: 32 (Amp)
- Element Medium: 2 x 203mm 2100W / 3000W boost (W)
- Element Small: 152mm 1400W (W)
- Element Large: 267mm 2600W / 3150W boost (W)