The patented dual-stacked burner design of Wolf Gas Cooktops uses its upper-level burner for maximum heat transfer. Merely turn down the knob and the lower-tier burners delivers fine tuning control, True Simmer and Melt settings, both exclusive to Wolf. The sealed burners and deep recess of the seamless drawn pan make clean up a snap. One 3.8kW and one 3.0kW burner offer power and control in a compact unit. The integrated design allows for use with multiple cooktop units or modules.
- ICBCT15G/S 381mm Gas cooktop
- ICBCT15E/S 318mm Electric cooktop
- ICBCT15I/S 381mm Induction cooktop
- ICBIM15/S 381mm Gas multi-fuction cooktop
- ICBIG15/S 381mm Electric Grill module
- ICBIS15/S 381mm Electric Steamer module
PATENTED DUAL-STACKED SEALED BURNERS
Bring new dimensions of control to your cooking. Wolf's dual-stacked burner design, with two tiers of flame ports, bring the flame closer to (or further away from) the cooking vessel to deliver the right heat for the task at hand. Automatic re-ignition on all settings means you won't lose any precious cooking time. Individual spark ignition means that energy is saved and parts last longer.
Porcelain-coated, heavy duty, cast iron continuous top grates, makes moving heavy pans a breeze.
POWER AND CONTROL
The lower tier of the Wolf dual-stacked burner provides a range of precision control down to the merest breath of flame, capably maintaining the ultra-low Kw you need to splendidly melt chocolate or cheese and confidently keep homemade sauces and soups at the ideal simmer for hours.
EASY TO CLEAN
Wolf's stainless steel, seamless burner pans make for easy clean-up, as there are no joins for crumbs and food to collect - just wipe clean.
- KOSHER APPROVED
- Backlight controls clearly show when burners are in use, even on lowest flame
- Star K certified
- Height: 102 (mm)
- Width: 381 (mm)
- Depth: 533 (mm)
- Transport Weight: 30 (kg)
- Electrical Connection: 13 (Amp)
- Voltage: 220-240 (V)
- Burner Medium: 0.2-3.8 (kW)
- Burners Small: 0.1-3.0 (kWh)
- Electrical Load: 0.5 (Amp)