The Wolf 15" teppanyaki module is a new way to cook delicious, low-fat meals. The versatility of two independently controlled induction zones allow foods to be quickly seared and gently warmed at the same time, with only a small amount of oil. Think fried rice, shrimp kabobs, seared steak, grilled cheese and more. Is your mouth watering?
The Wolf teppanyaki griddle has two 1400-watt induction zones. Use them at different temperatures, or bridge them to use the entire surface when you're cooking for a larger group. The intuitive control panel and induction heat also allows for quick temperature adjustments and fast preheating. The teppanyaki griddle is just one of eight Wolf modules that bring specialty cooking into your kitchen.
- Fast preheat and temperature response
- Flexible cooking surface – bridge between two zones
- Easy to clean stainless steel surface
- Illuminated touch controls and convenient lock feature
- Height: 76 (mm)
- Width: 381 (mm)
- Transport Weight: 14 (kg)
- Depth: 533 (mm)
- Heating Element: 2800 (Watt)